Find this article printed in January’s edition of Austin MD Magazine!
Hearing Loop advantages include:
- Inconspicuous; no need to locate, check out, and wear a visible headset
- Uses universal frequencies that any t-coil equipped hearing aid can pick up
- Eliminates hygenic concerns
- Listeners use hearing aids they own, as a result, the sound is optimized for their personal
hearing loss and needs
- Hearing loops are compatible with modern cochlear implants
- Loop systems don’t require churches to purchase,maintain, and replace portable receiving units
For all these reasons, hearing loops are far more likely to be used – and increasingly used – once installed.
501-778-3868 or 501-022-0053