Advantages of a hearing Loop include:
- Inconspicuous; no need to locate, check out and wear a visuable headset.
- Use of universal frequency that any T-coil equipped instrument can pick up
- Eliminates hygienic concerns
- Listeners use hearing instruments they own and as a result, the sound is optimized for their personal hearing loss and needs
- Hearing Loops are compatible with modern cochlear implants
- Loop systems don’t require churches to purchase, maintain, and replace portable receiving units (those such can be purchased for those without suitably equipped hearing aids)
For all those reasons, Loop systems are far more likely to be used – and increasingly used – once installed.
a division of
501-778-3868 or 501-922-0053