New hearing aid users can be surprised when they realize the impact of their hearing loss.
Sometimes, they aren’t aware of the sounds they could not hear
* “I had no idea my phone makes a noise when you take a picture.”
* “I can hear eggs being cracked in the kitchen.”
* “I can hear the birds singing.”
* “I can definately tell when I don’t have them in!”
* “I could hear a pin drop with these.”
* “It’s like night and day.”
* “My wife has commented that I listen a lot better.”
What sounds are you now able to hear, after you began wearing hearing aids?