10 Signs It May Be Time To Have Your Hearing Checked
1. You find yourself saying “what?’ or “excuse me?” a lot, or asking people to repeat themselves.
2. You feel like no one speaks clearly anymore.
3. Friends and family members remark that you keep the volume of your TV up very loud.
4. You can’t hear the person sitting in front of you in a restaurant because of the deafening background noise.
5. People shout at you.
6. You misinterpret conversations.
7. You find yourself less willing to talk on the phone or go out in public.
8. The ringing in your ears never stops.
9. Your boss has indicated that your hearing may be affecting your job performance.
10. You have failed a hearing exam.
If you experience any of these problems, schedule a hearing exam at Saline Audiology today and find out how we can help you Life to Life! 501-778-3868 or 501-922-0053.